Wednesday 27 June 2012

Last week on home soil


I have had quite a week with the media.  Firstly, and very excitedly I can announce that Aquadiva have released their Olympic Edition swimwear - just in time for my imminent Olympic tour departure.  These are handmade pieces with Swarovski crystals and real gold leaf.


The Aquadiva team have supported me all the way through my Olympic journey and now they are taking it one step further.  They are putting all funds made through the sale of these limited edition swimsuits back to the athletes – an absolutely amazing thing for them to do.  So get your friends, family, colleagues and your bosses to check out the site below, to be a part of my Olympic journey and buy a piece of Olympic history. You can search the Olympians, their favourite Olympic edition swimsuit and you can choose who to support…pick me!!!! J Check out the Aquadiva Olympic Edition swimsuits here 

To all of the Brisbanites out there perhaps you stumbled across the most recent Brisbane News? Well be sure to go back through and have a look at the Up Close article on page 5…yes you guess it, it’s me!  This was arranged by some lovely people from my high school – Stuartholme School.  So Stuartholme gets a nice mention, as well as my extremely supportive employer Aurecon.  If you need any roads designed you know where to go J. The article can be found at this link   Brisbane News 'Up Close' article


This media storm is overwhelming, and I love it!  I’m sure there will be a lot less of us water polo players in the public eye, especially as we are headed to Montenegro…unless the paparazzi follow us there (sometimes sarcasm doesn’t come across in text J)

So until next time
Zbogom
Jane 




No comments:

Post a Comment