Thursday 6 February 2014

AND she's back... to National League at least

So 2013 was a very quiet year for me in regards to water polo, recovering from a shoulder reconstruction and a staph infection, but thats (almost) all behind me now.  I am back into full training... that is stuggling through full training, and can't wait to get back into competition - it's been 16 months since I have played, and that was back in Brasil. 

The 2014 National Water Polo League is celebrating its 25th year, and has announced the Finals Series will be held in Brisbane!  The last time it was in Brisbane was 2005, so it's been a long wait.  Newspaper artcile feature below



My club, the Brisbane Barracudas will be looking to gain our 5th National League title, but it's going to take alot of hard work.  The season has just commenced, but we are easing back into it with a bye in the first round. 

I will keep you posted throughout the season. Goooo Barras!

No comments:

Post a Comment